Thursday, January 31, 2008

Green again?

Well, the last progressive is really out of the race. I wasn't sure I totally believed Edwards, but he was better than Obama and hecka better than Clinton. Maybe Obama's ok, but I feel like his vague uniting rhetoric lacks a passion for punishing the criminal capitalists and eliminating poverty and forcing all the retrograde elements to recognize the equality of all people. I mean, it would be great if we could all get along like Obama says, but only if we all get along based on the right ideas. It's not enough to agree; I want the next President to agree on the right answer.

Still, there is one man who's not afraid to fight for the downtrodden: Ralph Nader. If the choice is between Hillary and some neo-con, it's lose-lose anyway, right? We may as well let the world know that nominating a real progressive is more important than reaching out to rogue capitalists.

Still, I'd hate to come out against Obama. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was racist. That would be hecka lame.

No comments: